Saturday, July 12, 2008

Baby Shower






Thanks to everyone who came to my baby shower. It was a lot of fun and all i can say is that my baby is now is going to be more in style then me! It was a lot of fun and I can't believe how i got such a great variety of things with no overlap in presents. We played some silly games including "what would Alisa choose" The funny part is that what i told my mom over the phone in answer to these questions when she was putting this game together differed some then what I thought the day of the shower. For example i told her that i would like to vacation in the Caribbean more than in Australia, Hawaii, Peru or Canada. But then the day of the shower it was Peru. Hey, I'm pregnant, ok! I only have a little while longer to use that excuse so I'm gonna take advantage of it.

No comments: