Monday, October 13, 2008

update






well, it has been 2 1/2 months since i last put anything on here. ok, i'm still riding the learning curve of a first baby. Jade is growing so well. She is up to 10 lbs and is now 3 months old. She has over doubled her weight since she was born. Yeah Jade! She is starting to smile a lot and interact some. I have started sticking out my tongue and she responds back with a big smile and sticky hers out to. it is so cute. I'm probably just a little biased but i think Jade is the cutest baby on the planet. David always says we won the baby lottery. I love being a stay at home mom and am enjoying every minute of my time with Jade. I'm actually feeling really desirous to try for another baby soon but i have to patiently wait for my body to heal fromt he c-section. I was hoping to get my pregnancy weight off before having another one but I don't know if that is going to happen since i haven't lost even an ounce in the 7 weeks that i have been working out and eating well. I guess i'm the 1 in 5 women that doesn't lose much of anything while breastfeeding. oh well, Jade is so worth it!

5 comments:

EHA said...

I've been wondering about your little family. I'm glad things are going well and that Jade is healthy. She does some funny faces! Very cute.

Michelle said...

How cute! About time you put a new post up!

The Mehr Family said...

Baby Jade is so gorgeous! She is just an angel! It was good to see you guys and your beautiful baby.

lys said...

Thanks for the update! I keep checking & I was so glad that I found something this time!

Leylán said...

Hola !!!!
Qué bellísima tu beita ... luces muy bien después de la misión bueno eso hace tanto!!!!
Es una criatura adorable...
esstuvimos juntas primer día de la misión Leylán - ex hermana Jeréz